- We are exclusive to the greater Waterbury area, offering 24 hour in-house OB coverage by board certified physicians with years of experience.
- 24 hour Anesthesia coverage.
- Our team of board certified neonatologists and CCMC mid-level practitioners is available to evaluate your baby at birth. We offer 24 hour coverage during your stay.
- Our NICU is staffed with specially trained NICU nurses and lactation counselors to support you and your baby. The NICU is a Level II Nursery which cares for babies at 28 weeks gestation but also has relationships with tertiary centers if needed.
- All of our patient rooms are private, and we encourage all mothers to room-in with their babies to promote healthy bonding.
- We have a Certified Nurse Midwife service. They provide a low-intervention birth in a family-focused environment.
- Our nurses offer you years of experience and ‘TLC’ during your stay with one-to-one nursing care. Please remember this is your birth and our nurses are here to empower and support you.
- Our Case Manager is available to help you and your family cope with the physical and emotional aspects of pregnancy and the post-partum period.
- You will choose your own area pediatrician who will evaluate and care for your baby after birth. Please call 203-573-6515 for referrals.
- We are affiliated with Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine. They administer Perinatology care to our high risk patients two days per week and are available as consultants to our OB staff.
- We strongly encourage breastfeeding and have lactation counselors on staff for any question during your stay or after discharge. We do our best to make breastfeeding a positive and rewarding experience for you and your family.
- We offer a range of options for pain control which you are welcome to discuss with your primary nurse.
Are you interested in a tour of our facility?
Please call 203-573-6503. We would like to meet with you and your family to discuss your birth plan and questions.