Chase Outpatient Center
Phone: (203) 573-7284
The Henry S. Chase Outpatient Center has offered general primary health care services the people of the Greater Waterbury area for over 80 years.
Our general internal medicine physicians, internists or nurse practitioner are primary-care providers who perform physical exams and treat a wide spectrum of common illnesses in adult men and women. Our team focused multi-disciplinary approach brings community healthcare closer to patients including with clinics that focus on disease management and prevention.
- A referral-based program that accepts and Medicaid patients.
- A referral based pre and post-surgical care.
For established Chase Outpatient Center patient can also access to the following services:
- A referral based multi-disciplinary clinic that includes an endocrinologist, pharmacists and nurse educator the clinic helps patient manage their disease through:
- Diabetes, nutrition, and pharmacy education.
- Access to Pharmacist to discuss medication usage.
- Offered to diabetic patients by appointment only.