Chase Outpatient Center
Phone: (203) 573-7284
The Henry S. Chase Outpatient Center has offered general primary health care services the people of the Greater Waterbury area for over 75 years.
Our general internal medicine physicians, internists or nurse practitioner are primary-care providers who perform physical exams and treat a wide spectrum of common illnesses in adult men and women. Our team focused multi-disciplinary approach brings community healthcare closer to patients including with clinics that focus on disease management and prevention.
- A referral based program that accepts Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- A referral based pre and post-surgical care.
- A referral based multi-disciplinary clinic that includes an endocrinologist, pharmacists and nurse educator the clinic helps patient manage their disease through:
- Diabetes, nutrition and pharmacy education.
- Access to Pharmacist to discuss medication usage.
- Offered to diabetic patients by appointment only.
Rheumatoid Injection Clinic
- A referral-based service, the injection clinic provides large joint injections for pain management and treatment.
- Care of older adults, with the goal of promoting wellness and independence.
- Hearing test
- Urine test