Addiction Services — (203) 573-7500
Our outpatient facility, located at 88 Grandview Avenue in Waterbury, offers easily accessible, comprehensive treatment through a range of programs for people addicted to alcohol, opiates, cocaine, cannabis, sedatives and other substances.
Addiction often co-occurs with other behavioral health concerns. Our initial comprehensive evaluation assesses for a wide range of problems and disorders in addition to addiction. An individualized treatment plan is then developed together with the patient to address all areas of concern.
Our multidisciplinary approach is critical to an individual's success in returning to family, workplace and society. Our services promote abstinence and a non-drug-using lifestyle.
Our services include Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient treatment.
Our experienced, board certified physicians oversee all treatment including medication management.
Evaluation and treatment are confidential.
Open Access Admissions
Open Monday through Friday.
Arrive at 8 a.m.
No appointment necessary. Treatment begins with an initial comprehensive evaluation.
Our clinical staff is composed of:
- Physicians, who are either certified in addiction medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine or who are board-certified in psychiatry
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors
- Registered Nurses with additional certification in chemical-dependency
Treatment Options Include
- Initial Comprehensive Evaluation
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Three (3) hours per day, 3 – 5 days per week , both morning and evening programs
- IOP is a highly flexible and intensive program. Services provided are based on the clinical needs of the substance-abusing, or substance-dependent individual.
- Treatment for dual disorders (mental illness and substance abuse) is available within this program.
- Medication Management
Treatment of opiate dependence, including Suboxone (Buprenorphine/Naloxone).
Both maintenance and detoxification regimens are available
- Outpatient Relapse Prevention Groups
Group therapy is offered in the morning and evening.
We accept most commercial insurances, as well as Medicare, Medicaid (Title XIX) and State Assistance (SAGA).