For more information or to schedule an appointment call (203) 573-7124.
Our state-of-the-art equipment make it easier and safer to get diagnostic testing including mammograms, bone scans, brain scans and other internal organ imaging which help doctors make the most accurate diagnosis. We offer inpatient and outpatient services to patients. Our skilled technicians are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with advanced certifications in other modalities including CT Scan, mammography, ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Digital Mammography
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Bone Density Testing
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Electroencephalogram [EEG]
- Point-ofCare ultrasound equipment for bedside diagnostics
- Great diagnostic accuracy with 80 CT Scanner
- LORAD Selenia, a full-field digital mammography system
Here is more information about our Outpatient Diagnostic & Imaging Services.