The Joint Replacement Center
If you have a joint in need of replacement, even the slightest movement can cause pain. So why add to your discomfort by searching far and wide for a solution? At Waterbury Hospital’s award-winning Joint Replacement Center, you can experience maximum relief with minimal disruption to your life.
Our coordinated care approach is designed to ensure the best patient outcomes. From our board-certified orthopedic surgeons, to our multi-disciplinary experts—our team will work together to determine the best treatment plan tailored to your needs. Add to this our vigilance in infection prevention and advances in pain management, and the result is a faster and easier recovery.
Services at the Joint Replacement Center include:
- Hip revision surgery
- Total hip replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Knee revision surgery
- Total knee replacement
- Shoulder arthroplasty (total and reverse)
Call today at 203-573-7677
There’s no place like
With our Hospital to Home program, you’ll be fully prepared to successfully recover at home in comfortably familiar surroundings.
We’ll help ensure a smooth transition home through:
- A pre-surgery class and at-home physical therapist visit,
- An in-hospital meeting with your case manager to coordinate your return home, and
- Post-surgery visits by a physical or occupational therapist and a nurse.
PERIOPERATIVE JOINT REPLACEMENT CLASS
Wondering what to expect?
Our class provides all the answers.
It’s only natural to have questions or concerns prior to undergoing a hip or knee replacement. That’s why we offer a perioperative joint replacement class that covers:
- What to expect before, during, and after your surgery
- How your healthcare team will help you through your hospital stay and your return home
- How to prepare yourself and your family for your procedure and subsequent rehabilitation